Okay. I'm getting used to the Tour, and really like it. My only concern is with Notifications/Alerts.

I'm used to my old 8830, and the 9550, so the way the Tour handles Notifications is odd to me.

On "Phone Only" I get no LED Alerts? I can't set independent settings on "Vibrate". Is the only way around this to create custom Profiles?

Also, I'm still having trouble with some of my Apps not showing up in the Notification lists, so I can't change their settings at all.

My wife has a Tour as well, that is a little older, and the Apps show up in hers.

So anyway, my Stupid Question is:

What if I wanted to start over? Reset or Reinstall the OS? Can I do a cleaning but keep my network settings so I don't have to through setup again? How do you do this? How does the Desktop Manager work for this?

There must be some online resource that can help me.
    03-12-10 10:42 AM
    When you select the profile icon on the home screen scroll all the way down there is an option to create custom profile.
    03-12-10 11:28 AM
    If you upgrade to one of the other carriers' official OS 5 versions, the old method of editing profiles like on the 8830 are reintroduced. That alone made the upgrade worth it to me.
    03-12-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD