Ugh, the thing is I've been to that Sprint store sooo many times, they already know who I am.. one of the guys even used my number to ask me out.. and its just awkward going back in there LOL.

ugh!!!!!!
    Go out with the guy, marry him and you will have your own in-house corporate discount!

Actually, good luck - sorry that pixel program did not work.
    11-10-09 07:05 PM
    ^ LOL.
    nice.

And yeh, its okay. I decided to return it... Let's see how it goes.
    Last edited by MrsTokyo; 11-11-09 at 12:21 PM.
    11-10-09 07:11 PM
    GUYS!
    The DEED is DONE! I went, (after minutes of debating with myself in the car whether or not to go) into the Sprint Store for the millionth time and asked to switch the Tour. They were offering me to go with the Palm Pre.. and it's a sleek phone, but.. I couldn't let go of my Tour. So I made the silly, hopefully not stupid choice of mailing in yet another one to give me.

Cross my fingers, hope it works!
    11-11-09 07:41 PM
    yeah we know, you posted this elsewhere already
    11-11-09 09:28 PM
    Sure did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-11-09 09:35 PM
    Sure did.

Even your sig posts twice
    11-11-09 09:38 PM
    Lol that's because this bberry SUCKS!!! And I'm on my phone..

11-11-09 09:41 PM
    You know, the BB may not be for you. You've spammed the whole site with posts complaining about your stuck pixel, then you get your 6th Tour and you are still complaining. Maybe a different smartphone or a dumbphone would work better for you.

I have a couple like new Instincts I could offer cheap..lol Hope the problem gets solved with the newest replacement.
    11-12-09 12:22 PM
    I've returned my Tour 4 times! I finally recieved an OKAY one, I notice the trackball is a bit odd, it works, scrolls perfect but feels weird. Hard to explain when you've already owned 4 other Tours.. I was thinking of switching to Storm 2, since they are allowing me BUT I have to admit I LOVE Tour way more......

Just return it, as long as your not paying for them keep getting new ones.
    11-12-09 12:40 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD