After upgrading my Tour to Sprint's official OS 5, I reinstalled the Google Mobile App and it no longer searches my phone (i.e., if I type a contacts name, it used to find that contact and emails from that contact, but now it just searches Google). I just installed the newest version of WhatsApp and, though the previous version found my contacts that were using WhatsApp, the new version does not list any contacts.

Is this some issue with apps interacting with the Contacts app? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
    02-12-10 07:11 PM
    What OS version are you coming from? It's sounds like the app is not working with the 5.0 OS. When 5.0 came out, alot of the apps had this problem. I don't use the app, so I cant really help you any better than that. I'm sure someone will be able to help you soon
    02-12-10 07:48 PM
    I'm using Sprint's official 5.0.0.484. I tried deactivating Facebook Contacts syncing, stopped backing up contacts with SmrtGuard...nothing's working yet. I discovered that Google Mobile App is searching my emails, but still not my contacts. Thanks for the response, if anyone has advice PLEASE post.
    02-12-10 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD