Will they?
    06-26-09 05:50 PM
    THIS I have been wondering....I was comparing the dimensions, and off of the top of my head I think the Tour is about 1.5mm taller, 0.8mm wider, and about the same thickness as the Storm (like I said off of the top of my head so one or more may be reversed). As far as cases I doubt, but the holsters and pocket pouches should be close enough to work. I had one of our MEs calipers out today looking...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 06:52 PM
    THIS I have been wondering....I was comparing the dimensions, and off of the top of my head I think the Tour is about 1.5mm taller, 0.8mm wider, and about the same thickness as the Storm (like I said off of the top of my head so one or more may be reversed). As far as cases I doubt, but the holsters and pocket pouches should be close enough to work. I had one of our MEs calipers out today looking...

Ive heard from the Actual Tour size thread that the Tour is the same size as the Storm. I'm not sure how accurate the information is.
    06-26-09 06:56 PM
    Right. If that spec was accurate, all dimensions are no more than 1.5mm off (thickness being right on)

06-26-09 07:01 PM
    yeah the tour is almost exactly the same size as the storm. It might be shaped a little differently though, so one of the hard plastic holsters may not fit, but like a pouch should no problem
    06-26-09 07:18 PM
    ok sweet, I actually got one for the curve and another side one for the storm. IME I got through about 2 holsters per BB unit

The clips always snap off
    06-26-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD