So I'm looking for a good way to store a second sd card somehow inside the back of the phone and love to hear any ideas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 10:48 AM
    between the battery and battery cover on the foam pad. Will also fix loose battery door problem haha.

Why not get a larger capacity card?

07-23-09 11:09 AM
    x2 on the larger card. Got a 16GB for Under $100 cdn
    07-23-09 11:18 AM
    I have two 8 gig cards that I use, switching back and forth, both are filled up. I'd love an ingenious way to keep one inside the back so it's always with the phone.
    07-23-09 11:23 AM
    That's why I got a 16gb but if you already have two then umm ... Probably nothing ingenious you can do. Id say a little tape with it in the adapter if you have one so the contacts don't get messed up
    07-23-09 11:26 AM
    Damn if u have two full 8 gig cards....I'd wait till 32 gig cards are available. U have a lot of stuff!!

07-23-09 11:29 AM
    Damn if u have two full 8 gig cards....I'd wait till 32 gig cards are available. U have a lot of stuff!!

He probably has music and movies.. Movies will fill up a card quick
    07-23-09 11:32 AM
    if you honestly have a need for both cards contents at all times, i would suggest getting a 16 gb card for 50 bucks or so and then an extended battery. What are you storing on these cards anyways?
    07-23-09 11:36 AM
    Store it in the plastic case the card and adapter come in.
    07-23-09 11:39 AM
    would be perfect if it fit, but if you were to take sim card out and the micro sd fit that would be ideal. good luck tho
    07-23-09 12:17 PM
    use black electrical tape to tape in the clear soft case that these memory cards sometimes come in

thisll give you a pocket for a memory card on the battery door inner side
    07-23-09 12:22 PM
    I have a second micro sd card sitting on top of the sim card, right under the battery.. seems like a perfect fit.. battery door still closes etc..
    07-28-09 07:56 AM
    I have a second micro sd card sitting on top of the sim card, right under the battery.. seems like a perfect fit.. battery door still closes etc..
    I just tried this with my second card, I put is sideways, writing up on top of the sim card (end closest to the battery) angled slightly on top of the battery, and it fits securely.
    07-28-09 08:30 AM
    would be perfect if it fit, but if you were to take sim card out and the micro sd fit that would be ideal. good luck tho
    Yes, this is what people did with the Storm. Just take out the SIM card and voila! A place for the SD card.
    07-28-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD