Hi! I am a 9630 user on a pre paid plan with 2g and gprs.
    Every time I make a call, at the end of it there is a pop up, saying "the last call was for __ sec and the cost was ___". In the day, after any data activity, there is a pop up which says that __ data was transferred and the cost was ___. IS there any way to stop these pop ups?
    Thanks in advance
    05-06-12 03:24 AM
    That sounds like it is being created by the prepaid service provider. I don't think it's a device issue. You need to contact the service provider, but I believe that you can't change it.
    05-06-12 06:29 AM
    Thanks, but it is not the case. I have a friend who has bb with same service provider and he does not have this problem.
    05-06-12 06:33 AM
    As the message is giving you the cost after each call it does sound like a message generated by your service provider. Give them a call as they may be able to switch it off or tell you how to switch it off - as your friend does not get these messages they must be able to switch them off.
    05-06-12 08:43 AM
    Thanks, but it is not the case. I have a friend who has bb with same service provider and he does not have this problem.
    Is your fiend on a prepaid service as well?
    05-06-12 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD