This my small frustrating rant:

The day I could preorder the Tour I called, I had the same problem everyone else had and could pre order the tour until I signed into myverizon account then that option disappeared.

Day 1: I called to preorder and the CS rep stated, I'm sorry existing customers could not order the Tour yet due to a glitch but it should be fixed by the end of the day.

Day 7: I called back, the CS still said I could not pre order the phone yet because the system would not would not allow her to. No explanation given.

Today: My G/F calls me and says she can log on to her account and order it, yet when I try to the option disappears. I call CS and she tells puts me on hold, looks at my account as well as her account, she then says after looking talking with her supervisor she says "I found the problem". She told me because I get a discount on my bill every month through my employer I am not eligible to per order the TOUR (WTF?) . She told me I can order the Tour at midnight on the 12th and have it overnighted to me. I can accept answer if it holds true, I just dont understand why it is that way... Oh well such as life.
    07-08-09 11:04 AM
    I have a thread on this topic and there is another much larger one on the same issue.

I was able to pre-order.
    07-08-09 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD