I cleared out my google calendar on my phone. Now when I sync my phone with my calendar, it only updates random dates. After numerous attempts to get it to work I have failed. So now I want to start over. So how do I set my calendar up all over again?
    01-16-10 07:13 AM
    What are you using to synch your calendar?
    01-16-10 10:15 AM
    I was using google sync to sync my calendar. Are there any other options?
    01-16-10 10:27 AM
    Not really that are out there. I had this problem before. what I did was I wiped my device completely clean and started all over again. I know its a huge pain in the *** but sometimes for things to work right you have to do it. Also make sure when you are using google synch you go through the options of what you want synched with the calendar. They allow you to synch so many weeks in advance as well as which specific calendars you want
    01-16-10 10:48 AM
    Sign out of google sync, then go to your calendar agenda and delete everything left on your device. Just make sure you don't have your daily alarm set to show in calendar or you will never get it deleted. Then sign back into google sync, this may take a few minutes depending on how many appointments and contacts you have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD