ok, so this is my second post about this issue.. i didnt really get a response on WHY i am seeing this little damn clock so frequent lately..ive done the suggested things...ALT + LGLG, i use memory cleaner via Q Launch, i have only a couple of programs and one theme..i have 65mb 'free' ... and i recently purchased Network ACC...i mean everything works FINE, but it gets annoying..and the clock freezes my apps and or actions..it happens everynow and then, and last form a couple of seconds to about 45 seconds (assuming).. any ideas why or how i can prevent this?
    12-15-09 08:46 AM
    so nothing?
    12-16-09 08:29 AM
    Your memory seems a bit low; especially if you "only have a couple of programs". I have 11 programs on my Tour and at least 4 themes and I'm at 118mb of free space. However, I don't even know if that has anything to do with your issue. You might want to connect to Desktop Manager and delete some of the stuff off your phone that you're not using (extra languages, programs, etc...). I almost never see the little black clock on my Tour. In fact, I loaded a theme one time that had a custom clock to replace the little black one but I never got to see it. I used the theme for a few days and the clock never showed up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 08:47 AM
    ok, so this is my second post about this issue.. i didnt really get a response on WHY i am seeing this little damn clock so frequent lately..ive done the suggested things...ALT + LGLG, i use memory cleaner via Q Launch, i have only a couple of programs and one theme..i have 65mb 'free' ... and i recently purchased Network ACC...i mean everything works FINE, but it gets annoying..and the clock freezes my apps and or actions..it happens everynow and then, and last form a couple of seconds to about 45 seconds (assuming).. any ideas why or how i can prevent this?
    This sometimes occurs when applications are running in the background. I know you mentioned only have a couple apps, but if they are running in the background, it could make a difference.

Also, just saying.... I had a lot of lag and clock spinning when I was running 4.7, but have experienced very little since upgrading to 5.0....
    12-16-09 08:54 AM
    You might want to list the programs that you do run? And with that amount of memory - how many contacts, calendar entries and old messages to you keep on the phone? Something does not sound right.
    12-16-09 08:59 AM
    I am guessing the OP never used Shrink-A-OS nor does he do battery pulls regularly. After 4-5 days I could see it dropping down to those levels...
    12-16-09 09:52 AM
    That happened to me. I did a soft pull with Quickpull and it made the clock go away. I would try that or an actual battery pull
    12-16-09 10:03 AM
    If you are using .57 version of the O.S. it would make sense to me as I installed that version areverted back to .40 until .61 dropped due to the clock issue. It started as soon as I installed .57 and was gone with .40 and .61
    12-16-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD