I have a BB Curve that I've had for a year! As we all know Sprint gets there BB last! I've been waiting for a new BB but I'm wonder is the Tour worth the upgrade? I know it has a fast processor, true MMS, better camera, really won't use the international capabilities! Is there anything else or is it just another BB that looks a little better?
    08-21-09 09:19 AM
    there's a huge difference in speed if u use the web, and with a better screen resolution. I had my curve for about 2 months then got the Tour and don't regret it at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 09:23 AM
    Like others, Im on my 3rd Tour. I only regret is purchasing my Tour right when it was released. I miss my Curve (i sold it way too fast).
    08-21-09 09:27 AM
    So the Tour that first came out are having problems? I played with a tour yesterday and i really didn't see much difference than my Curve! Yes i do like to surf the web & i noticed that & liked it! I also like the keyboard! But i didn't really see more than the physical! Unless I'm just not seeing everything that the Tour is worth! Anything else?
    08-21-09 09:41 AM
    I had the Curve before I got the Tour and I couldn't be happier!! Some people have been having issues with their Tour but mine works flawlessly. The browser is faster and better looking, the screen itself is better looking and the phone is just faster. If you're happy with your Curve then you could stick with that but if you want something new go with the Tour.
    08-21-09 09:47 AM
    My curve freezes on me alot that's why i would like to upgrade! But I'm don't wanna waste the upgrade! Thats why i waited till after the release date to get mines! Anything else i should know?
    08-21-09 10:02 AM
    Lets just say it's awesome not having to reboot my phone once or twice a day cause it slowed down. I personally think it's a definite upgrade. If I had to use a curve again I would hate my life
    08-21-09 10:05 AM
    Well worth the upgrade!! I've never had my Tour slow down on me once.
    08-21-09 10:11 AM
    I'm in the same boat as OP. I currently have the Curve and originally tried to upgrade early to the Tour...

However, reading all the problems people have been having (screen ripple, bad trackball, loose battery cover... etc), I decided to wait until I am eligible for an upgrade. Hopefully by then, a lot of these problems will be fixed.
    08-21-09 10:59 AM
    08-21-09 11:18 AM
    honestly, from the curve to the tour there is a HUGE difference. The tour is better in every single way you can possibly think of. If i were you I would get the tour in a heart beat
    08-21-09 11:28 AM
    Thankx for all the advice! But can anyone tell me if the Sprint version of the Tour have any issues wit MMS or lag? Because that's the problem i have now!
    08-21-09 11:48 AM
    I don't have any problems with MMS at all and I'm with Sprint.
    08-21-09 12:29 PM
    Go with the Tour

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 12:31 PM
    Thanks for all the advice but I was just on the phone with a supervisor in Sprint's Retention Department and the guy was telling me about a new blackberry that coming out in the beginning out the year! And it aint the Tour without the camera! Anybody else heard that?
    08-21-09 07:31 PM
    had the curve, made the dumb choice of going to a HTC Touch Pro, now i have the Tour and i couldnt be happier not one single problem *knock on wood* except i cant seem to put the damn thing down.
    08-21-09 08:10 PM
    Had a curve for the last year. Just upgraded to Tour and loving it. Totally different experience. Better at everything.
    08-21-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD