Just wondering...I ordered mine at midnight on Saturday and no tracking number yet. Has anyone received one??
    07-13-09 07:38 AM
    I have not. I called in which is usually no use however they informed me that they were in stock in the warehouse but nobody had been given a ship date as of yet.
    07-13-09 07:40 AM
    I ordered at 8:30AM. None yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 07:40 AM
    This probably belongs in the Sprint forum...

07-13-09 07:43 AM
    None here either. I'm assuming we'll start seeing them later today as the warehouse workers get in and start processing. At least, that's what I keep telling myself so I don't have a fit.
    07-13-09 09:00 AM
    No tracking number for me yet either.
    07-13-09 09:20 AM
    This probably belongs in the Sprint forum...

No, I think its appropriate here....they are discussing the tour afterall!

Now if only I can get sprint to switch the curve I ordered on friday night with a tour...

07-13-09 09:20 AM
    I called this morning as well and still no tracking number as of yet.
    07-13-09 09:22 AM
    sprint told me today(about an hour ago) that the phone was on backorder. i ordered anyway. we'll see what happens!!
    07-13-09 09:22 AM
    Backorder already???

Say it aint so!
    07-13-09 09:23 AM
    i was told it was backordered on sunday.. i called later that day to make sure my order was stil lgood. they said its not backordered.. i dunno
    07-13-09 09:26 AM
    But, I don't have a shipping number either...
    07-13-09 09:26 AM
    Aw man, I hope they don't throw mine on B/O. We waited all this time and they run out in one day...bummer.
    07-13-09 09:27 AM
    Yeah I ordered mine online at 12:18am 7/12/09 (It was posted on the site @12:09am) and I haven't seen a tracking number for it yet either... I called in a few minutes ago and the Dude pretty much just read what was on my Order status (Like I didn't do that myself already) Sprint.... COME ON!!!!!!! I NEEDED MY PHONE LIKE....... YESTERDAY!!!! Sheesh
    07-13-09 09:34 AM
    if they are on backorder.. i cant see it being long... i think theyre just trying to get all the orders straight. i checked my order # and the next 30 after it... 90% were tours haha.
    07-13-09 09:38 AM
    I just got off the phone with CUSTMER CARE and they told me that the order had been canceled! They transfered me to ORDER SUPPORT and they told me that the order HAD NOT been canceled but re-directed to another dept. by mistake! They confirmed that the order is manually being processed and will be going out in 3-5 buisness days.
    I really don't understand what SPRINT is thinking when they mess something up and you ask for help and all they can say is "SIR, THE ORDER WILL TAKE 3-5 DAYS TO BE PROCESSED". They don't want customers to leave but at the same time they don't know how to take care of the customer! I guess all i can do for now if check the status of the order in 24hrs. I hope nobody else has this kind of problem with there order. To make sure everything is fine i would call ORDER SUPPORT!
    07-13-09 09:47 AM
    do your order status say processing? ready to be shipped? etc?

if they all say "processing".. i'll feel a bit better(since thats what mine says )
    07-13-09 09:49 AM
    I just got off the phone with CUSTMER CARE and they told me that the order had been canceled! They transfered me to ORDER SUPPORT and they told me that the order HAD NOT been canceled but re-directed to another dept. by mistake! They confirmed that the order is manually being processed and will be going out in 3-5 buisness days.
    I really don't understand what SPRINT is thinking when they mess something up and you ask for help and all they can say is "SIR, THE ORDER WILL TAKE 3-5 DAYS TO BE PROCESSED". They don't want customers to leave but at the same time they don't know how to take care of the customer! I guess all i can do for now if check the status of the order in 24hrs. I hope nobody else has this kind of problem with there order. To make sure everything is fine i would call ORDER SUPPORT!

so it was NOT cancelled? u didnt have to place a new order or anything? just wait til it ships?
    07-13-09 09:50 AM
    Ordered 8:15 am Sunday MTN time, no tracking number yet.
    07-13-09 09:51 AM
    Ordered at around 12:10am on Sunday morning (about 2 mins after the first few posts said it was on the site).

So I should be one of the first orders in the system.
    But nothing yet. I figure it'll be late today that we'll start getting our tracking #'s.
    07-13-09 09:54 AM
    i ordered it at 1230 am on the 12th and no trackign number bu thtey did have the "shipping may be delayed up to a week" disclaimer and says 2to 5 days to process the order. i got the samsung instinct and a curve when i first signed up and the delay for the instinct was 2-3 weeks and it came in a week so hopefully if they say a week for the tour it should be sooner
    07-13-09 09:56 AM
    No tracking number for me either. I ordered through telesales just after midnight on the 12th. I also show the manual processing status. I called the 1-866-789-8292 number and the lady said the activation department is processing all the orders today and should be shipped in 2-5 days with an estimated delivery date of Thursday 7-16. I doubt we will see any tracking numbers today. Lets hope they ship out tomorrow morning!
    07-13-09 09:57 AM
    This is what i got:

Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
    SP9630RIM Blackberry Tour 9630 1 2009-07-12

Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. Please allow 2-5 business days for your order to be processed
    07-13-09 10:01 AM
    so it was NOT cancelled? u didnt have to place a new order or anything? just wait til it ships?
    That is correct!
    07-13-09 10:01 AM
    More on why Sprint has fumbled the snap:

My Tour order was placed through Sprint.com at 12:15am Sunday July 12.
    Today, Monday July 13 at 10:30am no tracking number yet.

I JUST called (10:28am) Sprint's Order Fulfillment Dept, as my order's online status says "requires manual processing". The Filipino girl taking calls says the phone is not available. I PLACED THE ORDER AT 12:15AM... :15 AFTER OFFICIAL RELEASE! (All Sprint Tour's are sold out :15 min after release?) The only answer she could give was the official pat reply, "Your order should be processed in the next 2-5 business days"... which means Friday (5 days from now) they begin to "process" my order. They bought themselves a week by claiming some BS processing delays.

I suspect Sprint didn't/doesn't have the Tour ready for release. The Stores all say they won't get any until August. It appears that online/telesales orders are all backordered or otherwise delayed, even those of us who placed the order at the stroke of midnight EST of July 12 (their supposed release date). Now they delay another 7 days which will put us at July 20. Then they pack and finally ship in the last week of July, which puts delivery around the end of July or first of Aug. We shall see, but thats my suspicion.
    Last edited by theadrock13; 07-13-09 at 10:14 AM.
    07-13-09 10:03 AM
2,424 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD