I have found a Sprint Tour in excellent condition for $175.

I want to open a second line, BlackBerry data only, on Verizon (my carrier).

Can this work, and if not, why?

My PIN: 30B3DD7D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 08:55 PM
    I dont know about your 2nd line question. But that price seems a little too low to me. Id be a little hesitant about purchasing a phone that was recently released and retails for $499 at that price, especially from craigslist.
    Last edited by Shao128; 08-18-09 at 09:03 PM.
    08-18-09 08:58 PM
    He's going to AT&T and has already paid his ETF...sounds legit. I was hesitant too until I met up with him, played with the phone, and eveything is fine (it just isn't turned on because he paid the ETF and turned off the line).

I was just like you and a little skeptical...but after seeing I want to buy it.

08-18-09 09:04 PM
    I can understand that, I just hate seeing people get ripped off. In all truthfulness he could easily get at least double the price he is asking. Just to protect yourself you might want to get the ESN and call Sprint and see if its all good. Phone service could also be deactivated because it's stolen.
    08-18-09 09:10 PM
    Good point.

Does anyone know if I can get it activated on VZW, as long as the ESN is "clean" and said device isn't stolen (I don't think it is)?

08-18-09 09:12 PM
    It won't work unless you know someone in the tech dept. that will register the serial number to their network. Or you can somehow get a verizon line fully dependant on a Verizon sim card.
    08-18-09 09:13 PM
    Not going to happen.
    08-18-09 09:28 PM
    Just cause the phone works doesn't mean its not stolen? :|
    08-18-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD