I have a Tour on the Sprint network that is upgraded to 5.0.0.484. I have installed Opera Mini 5.0 and use it as my internet explorer. I only go to the BB Browser normally to clean out the cache. Last night, I saw a message that Sprint was updating Vision and to please try later. Today, I try again and get old same login, enter my phone number and get what looks like the old Vision homepage, but the only thing that responds to clicking is the ad towards the bottom of the page. I have refreshed, rebooted the unit, and cleared the cache and still the same thing. If I use the BB key the internet explorer works just fine, except for the Vision home page. Anyone else have this issue? wonder if it's all Sprint phones?
    04-05-10 05:40 PM
    Sprint must be doing upgrades, they are in the process of updating your account page and releasing it here on the 11th so I would assume it has alot todo with that. Sorry the Vision home page ain't nothin so special so why worry about it.
    04-05-10 05:44 PM
    Agreed, the Vision portal and the BB Browser also are nothing special. Just curious because I hadn't seen anything on any of the forums about it. Thanks for the info!
    04-05-10 05:47 PM
    Try opening Browser let page fully load end key out then provision.
    Give it a couple min to fully complete provision and your browser should be a speed demon.
    04-05-10 06:03 PM
    Thanks, Slingbox, but it didn't help. Still goes to same page and does nothing. I'll keep trying and see if something comes from Sprint.
    04-05-10 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD