Last night i tried to get on via tethering & got the dreaded 678 error from Smart View.

Today i tried to get on via another laptop that i'd used for tethering & it also was giving me 678.

If the (initial) 678 problem wasn't bad enough by pure 'coincidence' after e-mailing myself ~7 photos i 'magically' started having problems sending/uploading photos for the rest of the night.

"Attachment upload failed on server"

- I had not tethered, downloaded or uploaded (+/-photos) in a week maybe more.

I firmly believe they cut off the tethering (perm) and my ability to upload from the phone (temp) for a period of time.

It wasn't until the next day that my ability to e-mail/upload photos 'magically' started working again.

Against my suggestion (& better judgement) the company i work for decided to dump at&t, get Sprint & these phones.

This phone is of several on the 'Simply BS & not-so-unlimited' plan. We also have several (usb) mobile broad band devices.

We pay $$ a month for all this (crap)

We have had to return several of these **** phones. Mostly because of trackball issues.

As if the phone isn't bad enough..

I call in today and they confirm my phone had been cut off from tethering...

I ask them wtf it's going to take to get **** working again and their response is 'oh so' typical mentality of a phone company.

These ****s say i have to downgrade my minutes (to 900/mo) (&/to another plan) in order to upgrade to the ability of tethering.

Which ironically costs less per month.

Yes in order to fix this i have to cut minutes & pay them less money. - Fail.

They COULD just say 'oh that'll be an extra $20+ maybe $30+ a month' and i'd probly bite. But instead they are so inept they actually want to make LESS money.

Unbelievable.

I asked them if they had an 'Actually Everything Plan' & it is my understanding that one does not exist.
    10-05-09 09:25 PM
    PDA net works great on My tour a one time charge!

June Fabrics PDA Software Support
    June Fabrics PDA Technology Group
    10-05-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD