k - so this morning I go to access the internet on my Tour and it sits at Requesting. Tried different sites, same thing. Resent Service books, Re-registered on the Network and updated the profile, battery pull - the whole 9-yards. Same thing - NO-GO. However I can access mobile.blackberry.com, get e-mail and get SMS's.

Called Sprint, they said, RIM has acknowledged an issue with the Tour and the Blackberry Web client and it is causing external sites not to load. They did not have an eta to fix.

Anyone having the same issues?

I should add that I'm in Sarasota, FL
    Last edited by RazorV; 09-03-09 at 09:49 AM.
    09-03-09 09:44 AM
    nope, still working fine for me
    09-03-09 09:48 AM
    Did you try a soft reset (Battery pull). This happens once in a while and all I have to do to solve it is pull the battery while I send my service books and put the battery back in. When it turns on and registers on the network it usually restores the BIS internet connection and Im' back online.
    09-03-09 02:45 PM
    My phone is working just fine.
    09-03-09 02:58 PM
    Update - it was my BES. The Service Books got all screwed up some how for the BES Desktop services. Reactivated my Tour on the BES, all new Service books came down and now all is good.

That's why I never listen to Sprint. They rarely know what the he$$ they are talking about.
    09-03-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD