Did people get this with their phone delivery? I haven't gotten mine yet, any suggestions?

Thanks
    07-22-09 03:39 PM
    Yeah go to the sprint site and print the rebate form and mail it in.. When I got my curve in the mail it didn't have the form either.. Just mail that and a copy of your receipt/packaging slip

Sprint Nextel | Mail-in Rebates from Sprint
    07-22-09 03:44 PM
    Did people get this with their phone delivery? I haven't gotten mine yet, any suggestions?

Thanks

I had to go to my local sprint store and got a card I had to fill out and mail in it with a copy of my reciept.
    07-22-09 03:45 PM
    Yeah go to the sprint site and print the rebate form and mail it in.. When I got my curve in the mail it didn't have the form either.. Just mail that and a copy of your receipt/packaging slip

Sprint Nextel | Mail-in Rebates from Sprint
    Thanks Tdubby!!!
    07-22-09 03:50 PM
    I logged into my account online to activate my tour and told the chat person I did not get my rebate and she sent me a link for it to print off and mail in.
    07-22-09 04:18 PM
    I went to the store also and they gave me a card to mail in. Problem is, I tore up my packing slip and threw it away b/c it had sensitive info on it. Didn't even think about retaining it for the MIR. I guess I wasn't thinking straight because I was so excited to finally get my new baby (Tour not child). Any suggestions for me? I don't want to lose out on this rebate.
    07-22-09 04:24 PM
    chat with them on sprint.com they email you a proof of purchase copy
    07-22-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD