I picked with two new blackberry tours at bestbuy for $211.98. The is a great chance to get a tour for cheaper than most online retailers.
    10-20-09 08:39 AM
    Man that is such a sweet deal, and the best part is the instant rebates from Best Buy.
    10-20-09 09:30 AM
    is that with new 2 yr service agreement? or can you just cop one of those bad boys and change your sprint sim card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 11:00 AM
    2 year service agreement.
    10-20-09 01:42 PM
    10-20-09 01:52 PM
    i got mine from best buy for free. i went in to buy one for $99 with a 2 year agreement and the guy said "Todays your lucky day, any phone you want for free!" So i told my friend who went in the next day, and they told him the phone was only free yesterday. I told him to ***** until they give it to him, which they did, for free.
    10-20-09 04:17 PM
    i got mine from best buy for free. i went in to buy one for $99 with a 2 year agreement and the guy said "Todays your lucky day, any phone you want for free!" So i told my friend who went in the next day, and they told him the phone was only free yesterday. I told him to ***** until they give it to him, which they did, for free.
    lucky you, i purchased mine yesterday at the advertised $99.99 price w/ a 2yr contract extension. i'm happy for no-rebates
    10-20-09 04:44 PM
    I bought mine on saturday for 149 and I went in on sunday and got 50 refunded. It was very nice.

Did anyone get the protection plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 05:17 PM
    Instant Rebates are cool...I've outgrown my love for cutting all the particulars from the outside of the box, then, when calling tech support, I don't have the damned digits to prove I own the thing :-)

Surprising, but once you buy a phone, customer service and tech support is basically over the phone anyway, why support a local retail store? It's not like Best Buy will close their doors.
    10-20-09 05:29 PM
    I get it at Best Buy is because they have the best protection plan out there. It is the same price as Sprints insurance and you don't have a deductible.

That and the customer service is SOOOOO much better than at the Sprint corporate stores. And I can stomp my phone out and they will replace it. :-)
    10-20-09 09:29 PM
    Man. I bought mine at the Sprint Store with my $150 upgrade discount and paid $300 out of pocket and am only getting a $100 mail-in rebate.

Actually, I just looked at the Best Buy website and don't feel so bad. Apparently this discount is just for new customers - not existing customers looking to extend their contract. :/
    Last edited by MissLinda; 10-21-09 at 09:41 AM.
    10-21-09 09:39 AM
    Man. I bought mine at the Sprint Store with my $150 upgrade discount and paid $300 out of pocket and am only getting a $100 mail-in rebate.

Actually, I just looked at the Best Buy website and don't feel so bad. Apparently this discount is just for new customers - not existing customers looking to extend their contract. :/
    Actually it IS for upgrading customers, too. You have to click the link to change it to doing an upgrade, but it shows the same price. My girlfriend is considering getting one (and I'm pushing her in that direction as best I can) and we looked at it and it would be $99 out the door. Good deal if you ask me. If I were in your shoes, I'd go to the Sprint store and ***** at them and see if you can get an account credit. You basically got screwed in comparison to what Best Buy is offering.
    10-21-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD