Hi,

I am trying to configure my tour so that it will ring a certain way for callers within my contacts and use the active profile for those who are not. I have been searching all over the place online and stumbled on something called profile exeptions and it seems that would be my solution. However, that doesn't exist on the tour.

I found that I can set contact alerts per contact, but I have an issue with that, what if I want to be able to put the phone on vibrate mode in case I am in a meeting or something, then I would have to go in and reset the contact alert for every single individual in the contact alert list? It would be nice if I could just set a custom profile to the contact alert and just update the custom profile, but I don't think that is possible.

Anyone have a good solution for what I am trying to do?

Please help, I really like this phone.
    09-21-09 11:11 PM
    There isn't which is sooo stupid it would be simple to do I'm sure. You can create groups in your contacts that look like a contact in your address book so why can't you assign a specific ring for that group like you can any other contact...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD