I want to downgrade because of the bugs in this beta OS. Half the time my clocks alarm doesn't go off when I need it to . Many of the times when I receive SMS my Berrybuzz will go off only once and I was not get a blinking LED light. My phone doesn't even alert me sometimes when I receive messages.

All that combined with the lack of BBM 5.0 is just killing this for me.

Also, if I downgrade will I still have my bbm contacts or will they be erased? When I upgraded I lost my bbm 5.0 thus losing all of its contacts . Can I safely downgrade without losing contacts.

Finally, how do I downgrade?
    09-29-09 08:30 PM
    What you'll need to do is to clear it with JL Cmder then load the new (the os you want) in. Just google JL cmder and make sure you back up your information before you do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 08:39 PM
    When I tried to downgrade my OS, DM got hung on step 3 of 4 (saving Facebook or something like that). Any suggestions?
    09-29-09 08:43 PM
    I want to downgrade because of the bugs in this beta OS. Half the time my clocks alarm doesn't go off when I need it to . Many of the times when I receive SMS my Berrybuzz will go off only once and I was not get a blinking LED light. My phone doesn't even alert me sometimes when I receive messages.

All that combined with the lack of BBM 5.0 is just killing this for me.

Also, if I downgrade will I still have my bbm contacts or will they be erased? When I upgraded I lost my bbm 5.0 thus losing all of its contacts . Can I safely downgrade without losing contacts.

Finally, how do I downgrade?
    I don't wipe my phone unless I really have to......just delete the 5.0 off your pc via control panel...add/remove programs.....then download the OS you want....back up thru DM and run app loader right over what you have now.....that's how I do it but you do what's best for you.
    09-29-09 08:44 PM
    I don't wipe my phone unless I really have to......just delete the 5.0 off your pc via control panel...add/remove programs.....then download the OS you want....back up thru DM and run app loader right over what you have now.....that's how I do it but you do what's best for you.
    exactly.. i never wipe unless i really need to as well....
    09-29-09 08:50 PM
    exactly.. i never wipe unless i really need to as well....
    I am actually about to downgrade back to 6v10 myself and this is how I am doing it....I only wipe when I totally screw up my phone....lol
    09-29-09 08:57 PM
    sucks you're having problems. I could never go back to 4.7.

Which version of 5.0 are you using?

I found .230 to be much buggier than .191

Currently I'm running Irtehun's .191 hybrid and so far it has been great.
    09-29-09 09:33 PM
    Why the aversion to a full wipe, folks?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD