before I had a chance to back up the programs I downloaded, really the only one I care about is Berry Buzz since I paid for it. i tried to re-download and use the same registration key but it doesn't work.

How the **** do I get it on my new phone without paying for it again. I'm getting no reply from the developer.
    09-11-09 09:26 PM
    depends where you bought it, hopefully crackberry?

I think your supposed to do some sort of pin change if you bought it from crackberry which is probably an automated feature/option you can chose from your user menu or out of the store if you search. i'm going to buy my first app from there soon. if you bought it from handango or whatever its called your screwed without paying 3 bucks for the buyer insurance which is a waste i will only buy from crackberry.

last resort is do what you did: contact writer of the program. that worked for me with bbalerts that i bought at handango
    09-11-09 09:35 PM
    Got it from here

Never knew HELLo was such a bad word.
    09-11-09 09:38 PM
    go to this site and they will email you a new code right away:

Bellshare - Activation Code Support
    09-11-09 09:47 PM
    Go to the "My Software" page here BlackBerry Apps Support - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store and enter in the info it asks for so you can get your software back.
    09-11-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD