so i said alot of poeple on a forum are saying they are having problems with there tour trackball and the battery cover. he said could you state the name again, i said "Crackberry" he said would you ever go to a site like that for real info on a phone? he was being a **** **** sprint
    07-30-09 05:54 PM
    Lol people on here probably know more about blackberries then he do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 06:01 PM
    i know he was with a name with that? you shouldnt trust ppl on a website with that nammee
    07-30-09 06:05 PM
    You should tell him its an enthusist site, and so far the people on the site have known more than any carrier rep

07-30-09 06:20 PM
    Lol people on here probably know more about blackberries then he do

I so agree with this statement. When I went to the Sprint store I was teaching them about their BB's.
    07-30-09 06:35 PM
    Its cause the enthusist care about the phone after the sale. Most reps stop caring at that point.

... Unless they have that phone.
    Last edited by L1S BuLLeTTootH; 07-30-09 at 06:47 PM.
    07-30-09 06:44 PM
    Haha, when I went in with my tour about a week or so ago sprint hadn't even gotten the tours into the store. I had 2 tours (mine and my wife, had to get her numbers transferred over from an OLD phone, yeah managed to convert her) and they were the first ones they had seen. Offered to give me bluetooth headsets (not expensive ones mind you) for free if they could play with them for 5 minutes.

I so agree with this statement. When I went to the Sprint store I was teaching them about their BB's.
    07-30-09 06:46 PM
    I had a similar reaction with a Sprint rep. When they couldn't activate my phone and the answer came from this forum, I was the one laughing.

07-30-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD