i decided today to order the tour bc my storm has been pissing me off and the tour looks like its going to blow it away in almost every way i cant wait to get it.. the countdown begins for me..
    07-08-09 01:35 PM
    Well congrats and good luck....hope its everything u want and need and more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 02:57 PM
    hopefully and thanks
    07-08-09 03:00 PM
    Yes, this week is going by slow.
    07-08-09 03:10 PM
    I know this sucks ... and we wont b getting it until like tuesday ... ugh and im at work all day so ill have to wait until i get home or leave work to go get it when it comes ha prob gonna do that
    07-08-09 03:14 PM
    im so happy that it comes out on a sunday. when the rumors were saying the 13th i was planning on leaving work to go get it at the store around the corner. now it comes out on my anniversary. as you can guess the woman is not happy
    07-08-09 03:25 PM
    Well enjoy and Happy Touranniversary!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 05:50 PM
    Ordered mine a couple days ago. It'll arrive while I'm at work on Tuesday, but on the bright side that gives me all night to get to know my first BB.
    07-08-09 05:53 PM
    im so happy that it comes out on a sunday. when the rumors were saying the 13th i was planning on leaving work to go get it at the store around the corner. now it comes out on my anniversary. as you can guess the woman is not happy
    haha! congrats bro. My anniversary is today thank GOD! and all ive been talking about is how long time is taking to go by and how i cant wait for the tour lol lets hope she doesnt break up with me over this haha
    07-08-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD