Hi Guys,

I love my Tour so far.
    I noticed one odd thing though.

On my friend's Curve and Bold when they get an email there is a normal email icon in the top right corner and when they get an SMS there is a slanted envelope icon.

On my Tour I only get the normal envelope icon for emails and SMS so I can't tell what I got at a glance.

Is there a setting to make that work?
    07-19-09 07:14 AM
    Hi Guys,

I love my Tour so far.

On my friend's Curve and Bold when they get an email there is a normal email icon in the top right corner and when they get an SMS there is a slanted envelope icon.

On my Tour I only get the normal envelope icon for emails and SMS so I can't tell what I got at a glance.

Go to Messages>BB Menu Key(Options)>General Options>SMS and Email Inboxes: You can have them either as combined or separate.
    07-19-09 07:27 AM
    does this actually change the icon that appears? if so what icon will appear for email and which for sms
    07-19-09 08:19 PM
    if you set them as seperate, a normal (rectangular) envelope will appear for emails and a slanted (more parallelogram) shaped envelope will appear for sms.

personally, i like them combined, and then i just set different alert notifications so i know by feel or sound which i received.
    07-19-09 11:24 PM
    ooooo okay i just noticed the different now. email is like a message while a sms is like a message going really fast lol.
    ty.
    07-20-09 12:55 AM
    Hi Guys,

I love my Tour so far.

thanks for posting this! i was wondering the same!
    07-20-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD