1st- why can't I hear music on a text when I get it? Yes, I hit the BB key and restart it & nothing.

2nd- I am sending MMS (photos) and he only gets abt 10% of them. Yet I get all he is sending me.

Help!!!
    09-27-09 09:26 AM
    For the first issue, have you ever been able to get sound when receiving a text message? If not, you have to set up the profile to enable sounds, which we can help you with if you have not done so yet.

I would suggest both of you do a battery pull while the phone is on, sometimes there is a hang up with picture messages I have noticed, and this generally helps me with my issues.
    09-27-09 09:29 AM
    I was having the problem with hearing the sounds with mms recently. I noticed on the "slide" at the top left was the word "mute". While in the mms, I hit the volume up key and I am now able to hear my mms.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the info. I just had to turn up the volume. What is this battery pull? Just as simple as pulling the battery? Will I lose any info?
    09-27-09 10:26 AM
    I pulled the battery---nothing. Any worked. Any other suggestions??? Yes, it is with Verizon.
    09-29-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD