Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default SMS Messages

I have the new Tour and when I go to send SMS messages if the person has called me and left a voice mail message it is now in the SMS messages. So when I try to reply or send a text it goes to "voicemail" because that is the last thing that person has sent to me. I have tried deleting, creating new, etc. but it will only let me reply to 'voicemail" HELP how do I send a text to a person who left me a voicemail!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    870 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of success

compose a new message using their name rather than the one that says voicemail...
    Device: Tour 9630
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,573 Global Posts
    PIN
    ch a loaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Syco54645 View Post
    compose a new message using their name rather than the one that says voicemail...
    If you go to your missed calls list, you can highlight the contact that called, press menu, and click "SMS Text ______" and send them a message.

The little SMS message that you're seeing in your inbox is not a direct link to that contact, rather it is an alert message to let you know that you have a voicemail, nothing more than that.