I don't know if this has been discussed, I made my account mainly to ask about this, so sorry if its a repeat thread! Anyway, when I try to reply to someone using SMS it doesn't send the message, but when i use MMS, it does. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong or what I can do to fix this? I just got this phone yesterday.
    Last edited by danikish; 10-26-09 at 12:33 AM.
    10-26-09 12:26 AM
    idk about it, try a battery pull. That fixes most problems
    10-26-09 12:59 AM
    Yeah, anytime anything weird happens - do a battery pull.
    10-26-09 01:16 AM
    thanks guys, but i tried that and it didn't fix it. i try to send it & after a little while, it says retries have exceeded. im assuming it means i have re-sent too many times...which i dont, because i dont hit resend. unless it refers to something else?
    10-26-09 01:53 AM
    thanks guys, but i tried that and it didn't fix it. i try to send it & after a little while, it says retries have exceeded. im assuming it means i have re-sent too many times...which i dont, because i dont hit resend. unless it refers to something else?
    The Tour repeatedly resends it for you if it doesn't go through, unless you cancel it. As for why it's not working but MMS is, I have no idea. You might need to contact Sprint if a battery pull didn't work.
    10-26-09 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD