Can't find the SMS icon anywhere, looked in every folder (including hidden) and it's gone. Pulled the battery, still gone. I can still send SMS if I go into messages but don't receive any now, or just don't know where to go to view them. Anybody else had this problem? Oh, haven't downloaded any new apps in weeks. The only change I can possibly think of is that I activated Blackberry Messenger about a week ago, but the SMS was still there at that point...
    09-04-09 03:05 PM
    Go into Messages>Options>General Options and make sure that your SMS & Email Boxes are set to Separate, and not Combined.
    09-04-09 03:09 PM
    Thanks for the reply, and yes it's separate.
    09-04-09 03:12 PM
    The same thing happened to me. I also got an uncaught exception:java.lang error. I wiped the device and that fixed everything. Kind of a pain, but at least I didn�t have to go to the store or send my phone back.
    09-04-09 03:26 PM
    It might be worth trying to resend your service books before wiping and resinstalling the OS.
    09-04-09 03:30 PM
    Forgot to mention that, I got the same error. So got to wipe...
    09-04-09 03:31 PM
    BlackberryBarry, how do you do that?
    09-04-09 03:31 PM
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table, then hit the BB Menu button and click on Register.

Let us know if it works!
    09-04-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD