i just updated my tour and i used to be able to tell the time and date that a sms was delivered...now with the new software i can only see that is was or was not delivered...am i doing something wrong or is this all i get???
    03-31-10 11:57 AM
    It doesn't let me see if it was delivered or not, but chances are if theres a check mark it has been delivered. If anyone does know how to the D then please post
    03-31-10 12:03 PM
    well you can turn delivery report on or off - that will indicate the D or no D. but if delivery report is on and D doesn't show up then it has not been delivered. check mark only indicates (if delivery report is on) that the message was sent from your phone.
    03-31-10 12:08 PM
    well you can turn delivery report on or off - that will indicate the D or no D. but if delivery report is on and D doesn't show up then it has not been delivered. check mark only indicates (if delivery report is on) that the message was sent from your phone.
    I'm pretty sure that only works when you send messages to phones on the same network (Verizon to Verizon, Sprint to Sprint, etc.).
    03-31-10 12:28 PM
    I'm pretty sure that only works when you send messages to phones on the same network (Verizon to Verizon, Sprint to Sprint, etc.).
    +1
    10 char
    03-31-10 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD