So I had this issue on my curve where I run vznavigator and properly close it out.. and minutes later it will boot up on its own, I close it out again and it will boot up AGAIN on its own, screen and everything. I figure I couldn't possibly have this same problem on this brand new tour, well the same thing happens with the tour where I run vznav, close it, and then it magically starts on its own again. Am I the ONLY one having this issue???
    07-16-09 01:28 AM
    im the lone ranger
    07-16-09 02:06 AM
    never heard of this issue..

however I am not sure how many people actually use VZNAV...

for me personally a monthly fee for navigation software is pretty ridiculous but some people like it
    07-16-09 03:11 AM
    I had this problem on my
    Curve AND Storm......so far so good on the Tour. Dumb glitch that I never understood
    07-16-09 08:12 AM
    never heard of this issue..

however I am not sure how many people actually use VZNAV...

for me personally a monthly fee for navigation software is pretty ridiculous but some people like it
    I agree that a monthly price is funny however it works great, its convenient, and I dont have to worry about spending hundreds on updating maps on a garmin or tomtom, plus I get a very generous discount if you catch my drift.

and Doug I am glad I am not the only one. Unfortunately its happening again on the Tour, if it happens let me know, I will make a trouble ticket to address the issue.
    07-16-09 12:30 PM
    I definitely will let you know....haven't used it much yet on the Tour.....

As far as using the service vs a separate GPS device, living in NJ where new roads are built regularly, and working in Insurance where I have to take photos of houses...alot of them in new developments, without regular map updates, there are too many times addresses are not found in the GPS devices. I like using Verizon due to regular map updates on the fly.....plus my company pays for it
    07-16-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD