Is anyone else having trouble with the small font? My wife has a storm, and I know her screen is larger, but everything seems proportional to the screen. The Tour looks like it got software from another device and RIM just shrunk it! I find myself zooming in on everyweb page and pulling my phone up close to make out the icons on BB messenger. So is it just my eyes or are others having issues too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 08:02 AM
    Is anyone else having trouble with the small font? My wife has a storm, and I know her screen is larger, but everything seems proportional to the screen. The Tour looks like it got software from another device and RIM just shrunk it! I find myself zooming in on everyweb page and pulling my phone up close to make out the icons on BB messenger. So is it just my eyes or are others having issues too?

One of the reasons I returned my Tour...plus the many things that didn't work on it.
    08-17-09 08:04 AM

An interesting observation - they probably did merely adopt the Storm's text format/size for the Tour which clearly makes the Browser font too small. You can change to Column View (and set it as the default) for better viewing but the font in page view cannot be adequately tweaked.
    08-17-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD