I realized since a couple of days that my Tour (VZW) has been a little slow responding when woken up and trying to open action pad or when clicking the trackball and selecting sending an email. Is anybody aware of this issue and of so, is there any fix for it? Also I've wondered something for the longest time. Does anyone know why the phone sort of freezes when data arrows go up and down at times? Is it checking for email or just communicating with network, what's up with that?

Thanks!
    12-20-09 01:22 AM
    If you haven't rebooted your Tour, do so. That may be all you need to do to get it back up to speed. Also, if you have not installed the latest official release from Verizon, you should. OS 4.7.1.61 really improves on the Tour's responsiveness compared to OS 4.7.1.40.
    12-20-09 02:45 PM
    I've noticed that my tour is slow as well when sending out messages. I will reboot and see if that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 04:58 PM
    If you haven't rebooted your Tour, do so. That may be all you need to do to get it back up to speed. Also, if you have not installed the latest official release from Verizon, you should. OS 4.7.1.61 really improves on the Tour's responsiveness compared to OS 4.7.1.40.
    I've rebooted it and I'm currently running the last official VZW software. I actually shut down berryweather completely and it seems to have helped in the issue.
    12-20-09 06:26 PM
    If you have not upgraded berryweather to 2.0.65, you should. According to their faq, it fixes a significant bug that could be the cause of your delays.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD