Now that I've placed my pre-order for the Tour, I would like to get the Skins and cases before the phone arrives.

Where is everyone ordering their skins/cases??

I checked Ghost armor/ zagg / sedioonline and didn't see anything for the Tour. I was hoping to have some kind of protection before the phone actually arrives. any suggestions???
    07-02-09 08:55 PM
    i want the blackberry skin case!!!
    07-02-09 08:57 PM
    I'm with sprint so no pre order that I know of, but I'm not due for upgrade till 8/1 so its ok. I did however order the pink rubber skin from the crackberry store for $9.99 I ordered it late Wed night and will get it Fri $5.95 shipping, anyways ill follow up here when I get it tomorrow!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 12:11 AM
    I order my case of ebay...got in the mail today...can't for for the Tour to be out!!!!
    07-03-09 12:25 AM
    the crackberry store has a great selection at reasonable pricing. this is where I order all my stuff
    07-03-09 04:01 AM
    the crackberry store has a great selection at reasonable pricing. this is where I order all my stuff

Crackberry store definitely has more stuff, but you can find some of their items cheaper else-place. Amazon for example.
    07-03-09 09:22 AM
    Now that I've placed my pre-order for the Tour, I would like to get the Skins and cases before the phone arrives.

Where is everyone ordering their skins/cases??

I checked Ghost armor/ zagg / sedioonline and didn't see anything for the Tour. I was hoping to have some kind of protection before the phone actually arrives. any suggestions???
    i already have a thread called "BB Tour Cases and Accessories Only" you might wanna check it out if you have any questions about upcoming cases and accessories.. I have also posted a few pics of some cases i have already found for the tour and it might be helpful..
    07-03-09 09:54 AM
    Ill pick up he BB OEM skin in black.
    07-03-09 11:47 AM
    thats crazy over 50 bucks for shipping on a 10 dollar case for the overnight...there must be some stupid people in this world
    07-03-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD