Where is everyone! We have 10 Tours been open since 9 and not one customer for a tour.....crazy considering what happen when the storm released
    07-12-09 09:44 AM
    I'll be right there... wait, no i won't. Thats really far. Hope you get some people in there snapping them up.
    07-12-09 09:45 AM
    Its all about marketing. Verizon didnt really market this phone. Even the Tour page on VZW website was hidden and you had to know to search for it.
    07-12-09 09:46 AM
    Where is everyone! We have 10 Tours been open since 9 and not one customer for a tour.....crazy considering what happen when the storm released
    I'm not certain what time you normally open on Sun. Here where I live, the different local VZ reps I spoke to earlier in the week were confused about what time their stores open today. I imagine that in many cities, a lot of people are not aware of early openings and therefore Tour sales may pick up later in the day.
    07-12-09 09:47 AM
    Pgh, pa store had 60 devices, already sold 15. Since opening at ten am.

I was first in line
    07-12-09 09:48 AM
    Awww I'd come buy it...if I was anywhere near NY I'm sure someone will be in there soon.
    Which store!? I ordered mine online I should have just gone to the store but I figured I had to work today and they would be sold out.

I'm on Rt. 11 what verizon store are we talkin' here?
    i was there for 45 minutes getting mine all set up, not another single person was even there looking at one. sweet, makes my life easy!
    07-12-09 09:49 AM
    So much for my authorized dealer .. just went there & they didn't even get them in yet Now I have to go to another store that doesn't open until 11 and I hope they have one for me!
    07-12-09 09:53 AM
    Been here since 7:30am we have sold 4
    07-12-09 09:53 AM
    Well, I'm off to Starbucks and then VZW to check out the lovely new Tour. Hope you get some sold soon.
    07-12-09 09:58 AM
    Pgh, pa store had 60 devices, already sold 15. Since opening at ten am.

I was first in line
    Which store in Pittsburgh? Mine at Pittsburgh Mills also has 60 but they don't open until NOON! :>(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 10:18 AM
    Its all about marketing. Verizon didnt really market this phone. Even the Tour page on VZW website was hidden and you had to know to search for it.
    I agree. The VZW supplement ad in my sunday paper today is dated July 12, 2009, but doesn't mention the Tour. It does, however, say save $50 on any blackberry.
    07-12-09 10:24 AM
    Im Due For My New Every Two On 7/28/09. Do U Think They Will Let Me Upgrade Early?
    Yes, they will. Just call *611 and ask them if you can move up your NE2. I did this yesterday and they moved mine up! As long as you are 30 days away from the date, they will bump it up (that's what the rep told me).

Best of luck! Can't wait for the Tour!
    07-12-09 10:31 AM
    4 or 5 people in line here in the middle of nowhere... Store opens in 22 mins. I have starbucks and a book... Hurry up and wait now...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 10:43 AM
    My local VZW Corp store just opened 15 minutes ago. Called to see how many they had received in stock. Sales guy told me 10. That's not many, this store serves a large market since the C City kiosks are gone. He said if you want one, get in here quick. I asked if they were crowded and he said yes. But at least they have one I can test and play with, no one else around here has any yet! My fav authorized retailer isn't getting their shipment till Tues or Wed.
    07-12-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD