When I try to go on Sirius XM on my Tour it keeps saying "service temporarily unavailable". It's been doing this all day long. I've re-booted and removed the App and re-installed it. Nothing works. Is this a problem with my BB or my service? Sprint.
    07-13-10 04:01 PM
    When I try to go on Sirius XM on my Tour it keeps saying "service temporarily unavailable". It's been doing this all day long. I've re-booted and removed the App and re-installed it. Nothing works. Is this a problem with my BB or my service? Sprint.
    Hmm, that's odd considering today they fixed the app to work on the 9650.

Worst-case scenario: Only works for the 9650.
    07-13-10 04:12 PM
    Same here. Wouldnt work this morning, still not working...gonna look into itmore and post back if I find something.
    07-13-10 04:15 PM
    I have been getting the same message all day here in NYC area. I have rebooted a number of times. Called XM (they knew of no problem) Reinstalled and still no luck. I am reinstalling again as I type.

This sucks !!!
    Last edited by jpwood01; 07-13-10 at 08:21 PM.
    07-13-10 08:19 PM
    Mine not working either.
    07-13-10 08:53 PM
    Same here. I have uninstalled, rebooted, and reinstalled about 4 times so far and it's beyond annoying.

I don't even know why I keep bothering with this thing; when I HAVE been able to get it to work I end up having to spend a good portion of the day maintaining the connection. I should just cut my losses...
    07-13-10 09:11 PM
    This is great. They get my wife's Bold working after complaining....now the Tour, which was working fine, will not work. I think I know why....I will test a couple things and post results.
    07-13-10 09:19 PM
    This is great. They get my wife's Bold working after complaining....now the Tour, which was working fine, will not work. I think I know why....I will test a couple things and post results.
    Well, I thought since I updated the software (742 I think) that may have caused the problem since it caused all kinds of other problems I've been trying to fix today. So, I downloaded the Bold XM app, but it would not work either. I thought since the Bold software and the Tour was the same on my two devices, it would work. Still working on it.

jed
    07-13-10 09:34 PM
    i have a siriusXM radio account, as we have radios in both our vehicles.. do i need an additional subscription to run it on my phone?
    07-13-10 09:43 PM
    i have a siriusXM radio account, as we have radios in both our vehicles.. do i need an additional subscription to run it on my phone?
    You'll just have to pay $2.99 unless you already have online enabled. They can add if you don't have it...then just download the app.

jed
    07-13-10 09:50 PM
    You'll just have to pay $2.99 unless you already have online enabled. They can add if you don't have it...then just download the app.

jed

*potentially stupid question alert*

monthly or one time?
    07-13-10 09:52 PM
    Just curious: by any chance did anyone having trouble receiving XM recently update the device software?
    07-13-10 09:53 PM
    *potentially stupid question alert*

monthly or one time?
    Monthly....
    07-13-10 09:53 PM
    Monthly....

told you it was a stupid question

thanks!
    07-13-10 09:55 PM
    told you it was a stupid question

thanks!

If you happen to download, advise how it worked. Seems like the Tour is having trouble today. Mine will not work now. It worked fine yesterday. The only thing I've changed is the software update.

I think they close at 11:00 p.m. tonight.

jed
    07-13-10 09:59 PM
    When they (finally) fixed it for the 9650 somehow the 9630 was no longer compatible. The developers need to fix it for BOTH to work.

This is ridiculous on their part.
    07-13-10 10:08 PM
    When they (finally) fixed it for the 9650 somehow the 9630 was no longer compatible. The developers need to fix it for BOTH to work.

This is ridiculous on their part.
    Now everyone will complain about the Tour not working. So, I guess they'll switch back to the the 9630 and disable the 9650.
    07-13-10 11:51 PM
    I called XM last night. They are aware and asked for me to give them 24 hours for a fix. I checked this morning and still not working. Anyone else had any luck?
    07-14-10 06:52 AM
    I called XM this morning - rep also stated that they are aware of the issue with Tour 9630's and expect fix in 24-48 hours.
    07-14-10 09:11 AM
    I have been having problems with connecting to Sirius XM radio since yesterday. Everytime I try to connect I get an error message: Service Temporarily Unavailable. Please try again later. This has been over 24 hours and still not able to receive broadcast. Anyone having the same problem? This is the first time I've had this problem. Up to this time, I have had no problems with the app. I have been running it for well over month without incident. Once again, I am using the app on my Tour 9630
    07-14-10 10:37 AM
    It was something with XM cause i had the same problems and tried today and everything seems good now. So you might want to give it another shot. PS i'm using a storm2 but shouldn't matter.
    07-14-10 10:45 AM
    Same Problem here!!!
    07-14-10 11:03 AM
    same here. hangs on checking user credentials then displays "service temporarily unavailable, please try again later". been using the sirius app for the tour 9630 for 2 mos with no real issues until yesterday. Have not been able to connect for 2 days on my berry tour. I thought it may have something to do with upgrading the wireless firmware i did yesterday, but that does not appear to be it as my co worker has the exact same tour with the 'old' firmware I had previously installed before yesterday's upgrade and he too was unable to connect for is 30 day free trial. called sirius and they said that they have been getting some calls regarding being unable to connect. they credited me $2.99 without me even asking, so that tells me somethings going on. they said it may have to to with a repeater. i doubt that as i was in pittsburgh and baltimore yesterday and it did not work in either place. said to try again in a day or so. i removed and reinstalled the app several times and it still does not work. all other apps on my device are functioning properly including slacker. user id and pw working properly on the pc client so its not a login/pw issue. gotta be something involving the bberry server(s) on their end.
    07-14-10 12:38 PM
    I concur with you on this...
    07-14-10 12:47 PM
    Same here....called Sirius this AM, checked all functionality....all was working on their end...advised me to call my provider (verizon). they put me thru a few different things, same error message came up....did the whole shut down, remove battery, re-install app, check settings, etc. Any idea on what is going on? Something to do with Tour 9650? I currently have Tour 9630 and been using this app for 2 months now, no issues until yesterday (7/12)....
    07-14-10 12:47 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD