Is there a way to attach a signature to the end of my emails? Possibly an app for this?

Thanks!
    07-23-09 11:25 AM
    You have to login to VZW's BIS site and click on the edit icon next to whichever account you want to add a signature to. Once you're there, there will be a signature field you can edit. Afterwards, don't forget to click save.
    07-23-09 11:27 AM
    Yeah log into the bis and setup the signature.. It should already be in there it's just not shown when you type the email
    07-23-09 11:31 AM
    You can also do this from your device. In the setup folder go to email. Select the account you want and in the BB menu select edit. You will see a field in there to change your signature.
    07-23-09 01:21 PM
    Nevermind: Figured it out!

Where is the setup folder? I accidentally found this when I first got my Curve a few days ago, but darned if I can't find it again. It's driving me nuts because I want to edit my signature..

Can you give us step by step instructions to where it's at??

Thanks!
    Dee
    Last edited by beenr; 07-23-09 at 01:38 PM. Reason: I figured it out!! The icon is called E-mail Settings on your main screen, and in there is your account..
    07-23-09 01:34 PM
    From your BB:

1. From your browser > Options > Browser Config > Switch browser identification to Firefox

2. Go to your BIS account carrier.blackberry.com

3. Login and go to Email accounts

4. Edit the emails and you'll find the signature box.

It will be much easier if you do it from PC

Good luck
    07-23-09 01:39 PM

Where is the setup folder? I accidentally found this when I first got my Curve a few days ago, but darned if I can't find it again. It's driving me nuts because I want to edit my signature..

Thanks!
    Dee
    If you can't see your setup folder, make sure you show hidden icons on your home screen; maybe you hid it at some point.
    07-23-09 01:44 PM

Thanks!
    Dee
    Its the folder with a yellow circle in the middle of it. Maybe you hid it?
    07-23-09 01:56 PM
    You can also do this from your device. In the setup folder go to email. Select the account you want and in the BB menu select edit. You will see a field in there to change your signature.
    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-23-09 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD