I saw on Kevin's youtube video about the BlackBerry Messenger Stress Test that it said "Crackberry.com" at the top where it would normally say the network's name. Is there a way I can actually enter in what I want or at least have the Network's name on there? It's really annoying to have that blank space there at the top of the screen. It looks awkward for me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!
    07-07-10 10:38 PM
    I'm not positive in this but could it because he's on the Crackberry.com BES?
    07-08-10 01:36 AM
    Um ... Kevin is on a GSM network. The network shows on GSM network. The network doesn't show on CMDA networks (such as Sprint).

If the "annoying blank space" bothers you, create a wallpaper with what words you want in that space.
    07-08-10 05:54 AM
    Um ... Kevin is on a GSM network. The network shows on GSM network. The network doesn't show on CMDA networks (such as Sprint).

If the "annoying blank space" bothers you, create a wallpaper with what words you want in that space.
    But, I saw that he was on Sprint, and it shows 1XEV as the data type, not EDGE or GPRS.

And it might be he could be on an Enterprise Server, maybe? Oh well, I suppose I'll try to create a wallpaper that says what I would like on it at the top.

Or, maybe it could be SSID of the wireless router he's using.
    Last edited by k.trazy; 07-08-10 at 12:53 PM.
    07-08-10 12:50 PM
    Perhaps he was using a 9650. Since it has wifi you create wifi profiles and name them. The profile name shows up in that spot.

pm
    07-08-10 01:36 PM
    Perhaps he was using a 9650. Since it has wifi you create wifi profiles and name them. The profile name shows up in that spot.

pm
    Ahh, would make sense!! Thank you all for your help and input!!
    07-08-10 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD