mine is on the delivery truck. cmon fedex!
    07-14-09 12:35 PM
    Mine just got here. Of course as I am signing for the package, the delivery guy drops it. Oh well, seems to be no damage.

Im going to wait to activate it until I hit the VZW store on the way home to transfer my contacts from my dumbphone to my new Tour.
    07-14-09 01:06 PM
    Mine just got here. Of course as I am signing for the package, the delivery guy drops it. Oh well, seems to be no damage.

Im going to wait to activate it until I hit the VZW store on the way home to transfer my contacts from my dumbphone to my new Tour.
    Glad it's ok.

Less than 40 min to go...
    07-14-09 01:24 PM
    My neighbors and their friends have big trucks and every one I hear I run out my room to the front door. It's happened like 10 times already! Damn Tour...
    07-14-09 01:27 PM
    Mine is supposed to come by 3 and its 230....
    07-14-09 01:28 PM
    My neighbors and their friends have big trucks and every one I hear I run out my room to the front door. It's happened like 10 times already! Damn Tour...
    I've been outside 4 or 5 times. the mail truck got me.

but has anyone gotten it when fedex said they would get it by 4:30? Its been on the truck since 8:08 AM and its only 30 minutes away. I have work at 4:30 but my phone WILL be activated before work if I have to be late
    07-14-09 01:30 PM
    My tour has been on the truck for delivery now for two and a half hours now!
    its only 11:30 am here. Fedex on any OTHER given day is here between 10-11 am... but for my tour...nooooooooo! of course not!!

WOW! all I can say is I have learned my lesson BIG TIME! HUUUUGE note to self DO NOT EVER PRE ORDER AGAIN!!!!

***COME ON FEDEX*** COME ON ALREADY!

yes I know its JUST a phone... yeah uh huh! and to an addict coke is just a drug!
    07-14-09 01:34 PM
    UPS says mine is out for Delivery!
    07-14-09 01:35 PM
    Mine was delivered at 1:10pm, can't wait to get home from work tonight
    07-14-09 01:41 PM
    That's actually quite entertaining.

Mine has been on the delivery truck since 7:17am Central and it's now 2:00pm. The distribution center is in the same town, same zip code as my house. Apparently my area is on the way BACK to the center. Lame.
    07-14-09 02:00 PM
    Mine has been on the delivery truck since 7:17am Central and it's now 2:00pm. The distribution center is in the same town, same zip code as my house. Apparently my area is on the way BACK to the center. Lame.
    Nevermind. Wife just called me and said it was delivered. Can't wait to go home and set it up!
    07-14-09 02:05 PM
    Damnit, on the delivery truck as well.

Just got out of class and it''s 12.

Better be here soon ....

I will grand theft auto that damn truck
    07-14-09 02:07 PM
    pre-ordered on 7/2 - status is processing; gave them an email & they said it was currently backordered. ;(

That sucks...I ordered mine on the 5th of July, dont know how yours got backordered when you ordered it after me and alot of other people I am sure...already got a tracking # should be here today by 4:30 (7/14/09)
    07-14-09 02:24 PM
    yea, it's people like you who collectively ruined the economy. that's what ruined my day, 24/7, 365.

anyway, do you want to take up that 28 million dollar offer?

did you expect a shipment to arrive on monday if it was labeled on sunday? does someone have to tell you it'd get there or did you not know that sunday's not a business day and you'd have to be someone seriously important for them to SAME DAY SHIP AN ITEM.
    What the **** are you talking about?

Actually, I don't expect a shipment to arrive on Monday. However, I expected it to ship on Monday. With overnight shipping it should be here today. Which is Tuesday.

I don't know what your problem is, but before you come on a forum and start talking **** to people you don't know, maybe you should take a step back and look at how much of an *** you're making yourself out to be.

I don't know what I did to you to make you so angry but back off.
    Or go join another forum where people want to tolerate your bull****. But here, we like to keep that to a minimum.
    07-14-09 02:46 PM
    I just got mine at 13:55. It's like the 3rd box he's delivered. Guess I'm not the only one on my route.
    07-14-09 03:58 PM
    Ordered mine Sunday.
    They told me I would have it on my door step an hour from now (9:40am).
    But I'm not, because my order is still in the approval stage. I haven't got a conformation email or anything yet.

So much for over night shipping.
    that's what you said.
    07-14-09 06:32 PM
    that's what you said.
    Yes. Exactly my point of why you are making no sense.

I ordered it Sunday.
    It ships out Monday.
    With over night shipping, it should have arrived on my doorstep an hour from 9:40am Tuesday (which was when I said that) morning.

I don't understand where you are getting at.
    07-15-09 04:29 AM
142 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD