I am currently hooked into my work email with the enterprise server syncing my inbox/calendar/contacts. How can I also sync other folders that outlook automatically moves messages to?

Tried to use this, but I dont see the folder redirection option.

Set up from the handheld:
    To set folder redirection on the device, the BlackBerry device software must be version 4.0 or higher.

From the Home screen, go to Messages.
    Click the trackwheel and select Options > Email Settings.
    Click the trackwheel and select Folder Redirection.
    In the Folder Redirection menu, expand the Mailbox by highlighting it, clicking trackwheel and selecting Expand.
    Under the Mailbox, expand the Inbox by highlighting it, clicking the trackwheel and selecting Expand.
    Highlight the folder on which you want to enable redirection. Click the trackwheel and select Change Option. Note: If you are unable to select Expand for any of the folders, or if the Change Option menu option is unavailable, try turning Wireless Reconcile on the handheld off and then on again. You can find Wireless Reconcile in Messages > Options > Email Reconciliation.
    Click the trackwheel and select Save to save your changes.
    NOTE: The Blackberry only retains the last 4 days of messages in the subscribed sub-folders.
    07-20-09 09:05 AM
    What about the data that is already in the sub folders? just synced Tour for first time with BES and only main inbox brought in old messages. all subfolders are empty?
    08-21-09 10:31 AM
    I am on version 4.7 (I think) and I don't have the Folder Redirection option mentioned above. Any ideas how to get it?
    09-22-09 12:17 PM
    I had to get my IT admin to change something on the BES server for me to get anything from my subfolders.
    09-22-09 01:38 PM
    I will try that. Thanks.
    09-22-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD