ok I have had a pearl long ago and a older curve awhile back and then i went to a winmo device then an android. NOW im at the BB tour. I absolutely LOVE the device but im so used to how winmo and especially android have their SMS set up.

its each thread is separated by person, so when you go into SMS it doesn't show a giant list by time its by person, so like each person has their own thread. its alot easier to keep track of conversations

does BB have any feature or someway to do this?
    07-30-09 01:15 PM
    ok I have had a pearl long ago and a older curve awhile back and then i went to a winmo device then an android. NOW im at the BB tour. I absolutely LOVE the device but im so used to how winmo and especially android have their SMS set up.

its each thread is separated by person, so when you go into SMS it doesn't show a giant list by time its by person, so like each person has their own thread. its alot easier to keep track of conversations

does BB have any feature or someway to do this?
    Welcome fellow winmo converter. I believe what you are asking for will be in the OS 5.0 release due out soon.

I had a Q running winmo 6 standard. The BB OS is a nice upgrade. I love how configurable the device is.
    07-30-09 01:26 PM
    well im not really a winmo convertor. I have used BB and android devices more then winmo. only had the touch pro for a few months then hated the OS, only liked the sms style.

and how do you know 5.0 will have that?
    07-30-09 01:52 PM
    Yeah bb doesn't have threaded texts.. Rumor is that the bbm 5.0 with the 5.0 OS will have threaded sms in it.
    07-30-09 01:54 PM
    how do you know 5.0 will have that?
    its in the feature list. this is one feature im really looking forward to.
    07-30-09 01:55 PM
    well any idea on a release date?
    07-30-09 05:43 PM
    Supposedly late summer/early fall. But thats just a rumor.
    07-30-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD