So I noticed today I'm not receiving messages as quicly as I used to if at all (this included emails, sms, mms, and notifications) the messages come in very spiratically where some will work while others don't or one message will come in then a whole lot of them will follow. The only thing I can believe that has changed this weekend is my os downgrade, I went from driphters v10 hybrid to his v8.2 hybrid. I also changed the automatic change from cdma or gsm to just cdma, to increase battery life. I usually have to do a battery pull, to receive messages I sent to myself as tests. I really need this working, so do you guys have any idea what it could be? Is this the service or the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 06:12 PM
    Since you just changed your OS, that would be the first place I'd look. Install the latest official OS release from your carrier, or go back to the previous hybrid you were using, and see if that solves the problem. If it does, the problem was most likely caused by your OS downgrade. I'm assuming you've re-sent service books and re-registered your HRT.
    04-11-10 06:15 PM
    Like JeffH stated either one of two things could be of concern the recent OS change or a network issue.
    04-11-10 06:17 PM
    Thanks you guys I'll be sure to go through and change the os to the official sprint release, if the issie persists do you think tht this would be a big enough issue to take to sprint?

04-11-10 06:20 PM
    Thanks you guys I'll be sure to go through and change the os to the official sprint release, if the issie persists do you think tht this would be a big enough issue to take to sprint?

Yes they will be able to troubleshoot it from their end, but only if you are on a supported OS not on a hybrid.
    04-11-10 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD