I am going nuts over here. I made the mistake of porting from Sprint to Verizon last week and they do not offer service here although the rep said things would be fine. Well they activated my Tour on the Verizon network (15 miles away) and all was fine and dandy but that Tour was crap so I just activated my other one and low and behold the service books cannot be sent I assume because I am on the extended network? I have 1X it cannot get 1XEV here.

I've tried everything and nothing is working. Compared to my -110 signal with the Tour lastnight I have -81 with this one.

I cannot do *228 because its on a US Cellular tower and it says that my service does not allow calling to the number dialed. So its rather hop in my car and drive to Virginia tonight to do this or figure out something else.

The guys at VZW that I have spoken to do not seem to know much about the subject at all. Can anyone here think of something that I could try? I can live without the internet on my phone but this is aggravating. Hopefully I will port back to Sprint Tuesday so its not too far away.

But my calls are not coming through, BBM messages go through an hour later. It says I am unavailable or busy constantly. Everything is just screwed up.

When I click host routing table it says registration message sent but nothing happens, and Verizon sent them as well and they did not come through. It has no active radio signal according to the diagnostic test and does not even show me my prl in the menu
    09-20-09 10:45 PM
    Go to options, advanced options, host routing table and hit your bb menu key and hit register if you receive a registration message then you are good if you don't then you will have to login here and send the service books yourself.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

Also try a Batt. pull if you only have 1X and no EV it may not work the EV is your data network.
    09-20-09 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD