hey i went through the how-to to get the service books for my tour (at&t). But when i login to at&t's BIS site there is no option for the service books under settings. Anybody know what it is i need to do?
    03-10-10 08:36 PM
    Click on Help. That's where it is now.
    03-10-10 08:38 PM
    gotcha found it. ok now i got a email confirmation message. then went to host routing table and then register now. got a message saying my wireless is now registered to the wireless network. buuuut i still didn't get what i wanted.

btw what i want is my browser service book. i dont have the button for it at the menu and when i try to install the new facebook app from my app center it says no browser config is found on the phone...what do i doooo
    03-10-10 08:53 PM
    If you search the forum, you will find a thread on how to get data fully functioning on an unlocked Tour (look for a thread about the Storm but it works the same) on AT&T.

You have to do some work because your carrier doesn't natively support that device.
    03-10-10 09:32 PM
    Hey just fixed it by upgrading to .484 os and things seem to be working great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 10:06 AM
    hello i have a 9630 tour and there is no mms option in it what must i do
    03-11-10 05:07 PM
    Give more details.
    03-11-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD