I'm having some issues with the my tour freezing when sending an email or text from time to time. The battery door is loose like most others but my trackball is fine. So, the question is do I risk swapping for a new one to see if the minor issues get resolved or hang in there? Love the Tour. Dumped the Storm. Just can't help but wonder if a new one would be PERFECT. Then there's the question of whether or not 'll get a newer made phone or a refurb or somethin from the whatehouse that's still first run. Thoughts...
    08-18-09 09:37 AM
    I am on my third tour and this one if perfect. No loose battery door. No screen ripple. No trackball problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:56 AM
    If the trackball is fine, then I would not risk switching to another Tour that may have a trackball that is not up to par with your current one. The freezing may be fixed with future OS updates from RIM.
    08-18-09 10:05 AM
    See, two replies, both different and both valid points! This is a tough one. The longer I wait, the more I fear getting a refurb as opposed to now maybe getting a fresh new one from a new mix of phones. I may be new to the site, but been following it for years and not new to Blackberries at all. Been using them for years as well. I just know the swap is a gamble...
    08-18-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD