Is there any way to 'untruncate' an email you receive? It cut off about half of it.

I sent it using my college email. I pressed 'More ALL' thinking that would work but it didnt.

Thanks

PS You guys rock at helping very quickly.
    11-26-09 09:13 PM
    The body of the email message is truncated
    Contents [show]
    Products
    Environment
    Overview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doc ID: KB13677
    Modified Date: 11-09-2007
    Document Type: Support

Print this page Products
    BlackBerry� Devices

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Environment
    BlackBerry� smartphones

Overview
    When scrolling to the bottom of a newly received email message, the following is displayed:

Truncated <number of bytes received>

The BlackBerry smartphone can receive a maximum of 32 KB of compressed data in the message body. This is by design.
    11-26-09 10:16 PM
    The body of the email message is truncated
    Contents [show]
    Products
    Environment
    Overview

Doc ID: KB13677
    Modified Date: 11-09-2007
    Document Type: Support

Print this page Products
    BlackBerry� Devices

Environment
    BlackBerry� smartphones

Overview
    When scrolling to the bottom of a newly received email message, the following is displayed:

Truncated <number of bytes received>

The BlackBerry smartphone can receive a maximum of 32 KB of compressed data in the message body. This is by design.
    So theres nothing I can do? What if i want to read the bottom of the message?
    11-26-09 10:26 PM
    Unfortunatly, it appears not. If it was not sent to a carrier BIS email, you can see ith through outlook or maybe your ISP's web based site.
    11-26-09 10:35 PM
    Having the same problem with files truncating when viewed. Is there a way to send a file in the body of the email that will decrease the size somehow. Cannot send the file as an attached, which was a suggestion we rec'd already.
    06-09-10 10:27 AM
    Welcome to the "king" of email

In all seriousness, RIM does email very well. But the whole cutting emails off is rather stupid.
    06-09-10 10:32 AM
    More all has always gotten the rest of the email for EXCEPT - if you forward an email that has been incompletely downloaded (ie no "more all" so it appears truncated) then it will forward in the same truncated state and the recipient won't be able to expand it.
    06-09-10 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD