Hi Guys,

Whenever I send an email using my gmail account whether from my phone or my computer, the sent message shows up in the inbox as a new incoming message, I have my Messaging already set to hide sent emails/SMS/MMS/etc. So how do I get my phone to stop adding messages i sent as new messages in my inbox?

Thanks!
    02-13-10 08:41 PM
    02-13-10 09:00 PM
    Beat me to it.
    02-13-10 09:01 PM
    Ok I've gone through the first 12 pages of that thread, and still can't figure out how to do it. I've tried the filter on my gmail account but that didn't work, and I tried to use the BIS link from my phone to add a filter but there was no filter option on that site. Is there any special way the browser needs to be configured to see the filter icon?
    02-14-10 01:20 AM
    I get a similar phenomena. Whenever I reply to any Email on my PC, the original Email shows up in the BB inbox, even if it is already there when first sent (so then I would have two of the same Emails in my BB inbox). This is real annoying and I haven't seen any way to stop that, since you would have to filter out everything.
    02-14-10 08:19 AM
    bump, Help Please?
    02-16-10 04:24 PM
    When I had this problem, I just logged onto my gmail account from my PC and set up a filter blocking all incoming mail from my own address.

Worked for me.
    02-16-10 04:27 PM
    That didn't work for me. If I set a filter eg. [email protected], when I reply to that Email on the computer, it still comes back to the BB because it isn't sent FROM [email protected], but TO [email protected]. For some reason, replying makes the system think it came again. An annoying aspect I think of OS 4.7 because it didn't happen before that upgrade.
    02-16-10 08:20 PM
    I get a similar phenomena. Whenever I reply to any Email on my PC, the original Email shows up in the BB inbox, even if it is already there when first sent (so then I would have two of the same Emails in my BB inbox). This is real annoying and I haven't seen any way to stop that, since you would have to filter out everything.
    Any luck with this. I am having this issue with multiple BBs.
    01-31-11 02:21 PM
    I have been having the same problem with my Tour I even went into Sprint to see what they thought. I put a filter on my gmail account, that didn't help. I just learned to get used to it, no matter if I sent from my BB or my PC I was still receiving the sent emails to my 9630.

Best of luck if you find out the way to get rid of it.
    02-02-11 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD