So I received a brand new phone bc my trackball was bad, Verizon sent me a brand new phone w/ the blackberry box, charger, holster, battery and they gave me a little bag to send the old stuff back, My questhion is, Should i send everything back? should i keep it?

P.S All the accessories will not fit on that little bag that they gave me to send everything back.
    09-24-09 01:42 PM
    So I received a brand new phone bc my trackball was bad, Verizon sent me a brand new phone w/ the blackberry box, charger, holster, battery and they gave me a little bag to send the old stuff back, My questhion is, Should i send everything back? should i keep it?

P.S All the accessories will not fit on that little bag that they gave me to send everything back.
    Unless you want to be charged for the new phone, I would make sure every little accessory makes its way back to Verizon. You don't want some stupid mistake to cost you $200.
    09-24-09 01:52 PM
    When I got my replacement I took the phone the battery and cover. Used the cable to txfr everything wiped old phone put old phone battery and cover with cable back in box and shipped it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 02:21 PM
    I ll send everything old back and keep all the new stuff i just dont know how i am going to fit all that in the little bag
    09-24-09 02:23 PM
    Check the instructions that come with the return box/bag. It may even specifically say to DO NOT return the battery. I've had replacements where i couldn't fit the charger and stuff and I just kept it. Never got charged for it or anything. It's not like you don't have a valid reason for not putting it in the bag.
    09-24-09 02:27 PM
    I sent mine back in the box that the replacement came in. The "bag" that came in mine is for recycling an old phone and doesn't go to the same place where returns of defective phones go.
    09-24-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD