Alright.. I LOVE my Tour, but having to tether to my phone for internet out in my neck of the woods, I decided to upgrade to the Droid X for a little faster internet. I listed my Tour on eBay, and was just wondering if anybody else sold their Tour and how much I should be expecting/ setting the reserve at? The beauty is, I just got a brand new warranty battery as well as a warranty factory refurbished phone. So it is in perfect condition.

Also, I remember reading here one time, but cannot find it again, how to tell if it is in fact refurbished or brand new?
    07-18-10 09:42 AM
    I'd say right around 150$. Also depends what acessories and things you would be selling with it. But I'd list it for around 150-200$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 11:49 AM
    Does tour come with wifi spec?

07-18-10 11:50 AM
    Does tour come with wifi spec?

No, it does not.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-18-10 02:50 PM
    I sold my 4th reburb on ebay and listed it as a refurb not used. Had my original box and all the accessories for it. I got 200 for it. But after the fees around 145.00
    I am going to be selling my Curve when I get the Bold 9650 and am going to try to just sell it locally and not deal with paying ebay any fees unless I can't get it sold.
    07-18-10 03:11 PM
    I sold my 4th reburb on ebay and listed it as a refurb not used. Had my original box and all the accessories for it. I got 200 for it. But after the fees around 145.00
    I am going to be selling my Curve when I get the Bold 9650 and am going to try to just sell it locally and not deal with paying ebay any fees unless I can't get it sold.
    I am curious what steps you have to go through to actually sell a phone say on Ebay. I believe the phone has to be unlocked to sell it which I believe mine is since I have Sprint. So do you basically just buy say a 9650, switch your service to that phone and that is it? You are all set to sell off your old phone?

Reason I ask is that since checking this post I have an itch to get a better phone with Wifi and a trackpad. I have the original box the 9630 came with from Sprint, and all the extras, but I know there has to be more to it than what I posted above.
    07-18-10 03:23 PM
    If it helps any I bought 2 Tours on Ebay in the last 3weeks. First one was for my son who has a Sprint account. I paid $162.50 for that one. Second one was for me. I'm on VZW. I paid 187.50 for mine.

In both cases phones came with boxes all accessories + a few extras like second battery, car charger etc. Both phones were in excellent condition. The thing that made me buy was that in each case seller guaranteed condition and that the ESN was clear.
    07-18-10 10:51 PM
    Does it matter if I still have a year and a half left on the contract and sold it? I also have insurance on it considering I work outdoors.
    07-19-10 04:15 AM
    I'd say right around 150$. Also depends what acessories and things you would be selling with it. But I'd list it for around 150-200$
    Yea 150 is the average final sale price for a used tour on ebay.
    07-19-10 04:31 AM
    Does it matter if I still have a year and a half left on the contract and sold it? I also have insurance on it considering I work outdoors.
    No it does not matter, you can change your phone and sell the tour without it affecting your contract.
    07-19-10 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD