I was the OP for the thread on here that over 4000 people viewed and many others commented on titled:

BB Tour must be the worst BB ever.

Let me please clarify something for everyone who read it or are now reading this.... That title was my sarcastic way of saying that I am sooo shocked at all the Tour complaints on this forum. I know that there are ligitimate problems with the Tour and while I was happy to have gotten a very good, stable phone with NO Battery door issues... lol I am a power user and just don't have many of the problems.

I know that while this is a forum for BB and the Tour and if many of you read the threads that people post being first time users you MUST get to know what a BB is all about and this is not an option or shortcut, Learn the phone and I gurantee you that many posts you make are not neccessary and anything else you just don't know please ask us and we will be glad to help.

Let me really make this clear... I have NO sympathy for the ones that post on here about having their 4th tour and waiting on another for various reasons. If you need to have that many exchanges you might want to try a simplar phone to use.

All in all I am sure I am going to get flamed for this but let me make this perfectly clear for everyone....I LOVE MY TOUR, AM A POWER USER AND HAVE VERY FEW ISSUES!!!

I hope this clears up the can of worms I opened with my first thread on a title that was being sarcastic and many people took wrong.

For all of you that read the post and got it, thank you for your comments and understanding!!

Peace to all of you and your understanding of this and my first original thread.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 08-11-09 at 04:16 PM.
    08-11-09 04:14 PM
    Just because you don't have issues doesn't make them any less significant. I got my Tour a week ago, so its been in production for a while, yet mine still has a very loose door, a trackball that won't move unless you spin it quickly, and a phone that has significant lag at times. Not acceptable imo.
    08-11-09 04:35 PM
    Rofl...Is there an admin to remove this thread
    08-11-09 04:49 PM
    Locked and offensive responses deleted. The thread can stay because it clarifies to OP's view of the phone.
    08-11-09 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD