Hey gang,

I'm in the market for a 16 gig sd card. Are there any specific ones you guys can recommend that is relatively inexpensive?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 02:33 AM
    I have the SanDisk 16GB with the small USB adapter (split pack) got it a while ago. I would say check out amazon.com.
    08-09-09 03:33 PM
    Look for Class 6 (fastest card) in the 50 buck range. HTH

08-09-09 03:41 PM
    Hey gang,

I'm in the market for a 16 gig sd card. Are there any specific ones you guys can recommend that is relatively inexpensive?

Thanks in advance!

Amazon.com: A-DATA MicroSDHC 16GB Class 6 Turbo With SD Adapter 16GUSDHC6 (Black): Electronics
    08-09-09 06:09 PM
    Do you guys really find it necessary to have a really fast SD card? I mean I have a lot of stuff on mine, and I don't think the actual time difference is that much when transferring files. I mean yeah it's faster, but not enough for me to say wow I need that. It's not any better for playback or anything is it?
    08-09-09 06:26 PM
    one that works lol, any micro will work
    08-09-09 06:27 PM
    I was hoping the 32GB microSDHC would be out by now so I coul upgrade my 16GB microSDHC.
    08-09-09 08:52 PM
    Ahh thanks guys just purchased off amazon

08-09-09 10:10 PM
    Do you guys really find it necessary to have a really fast SD card? I mean I have a lot of stuff on mine, and I don't think the actual time difference is that much when transferring files. I mean yeah it's faster, but not enough for me to say wow I need that. It's not any better for playback or anything is it?
    The bread and butter to the faster cards can be noticed when taking pictures. Maybe not to the wow level, but close.
    08-09-09 10:27 PM
    I'm not even sure the phone can eve write up to class 6 speeds, but nothing or no one can confirm or deny this.

Also I would stick with sandisk because the benchmark tests I've rsearched show that sandisk class 2s can write just as fast as other brands class 4 and 6s.

08-10-09 09:31 AM
    When I transfer music to my sd card, it does write at Class 6 speeds.

08-10-09 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD