Tried looking around, but couldn't really find anything like this anywhere.

I've had a Blackberry Tour for a little over a year now, and I must say I love the phone. Only problem I've had is the track ball getting stuck, but a little rubbing alcohol fixes that right up. Then the weirdest thing happened today... I was charging my phone on the counter where I always do (phone was completely off, since I had no intention of using it), walked away did some things around the house and then went back a couple hours later. I turned the phone on, but instead of the screen normally coming up, a bunch of random colors appeared in no particular order.

The bottom right of the screen is a blueish color, there are red lines across the top part going about halfway down, and the bottom left is just black. Obviously I can't use the phone like this, any one have any idea how to fix this at all? Thanks.
    03-08-11 05:15 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? If that doesn't fix it you might have to reload the OS, unless someone else has a better idea.
    03-09-11 08:49 AM
    Bumping this because my phone's doing the same thing right now. Battery pull didn't work the first time and I'm wary of trying it again, at least now I know my phone's on the home screen and I can make/receive calls.
    12-01-12 07:59 PM
    Maybe there is something wrong with the LCD screen.
    01-15-13 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD